Sunday, February 13, 2011

Style Story Sunday- Number 20; Bullet Necklace

Yay the 20th Style Story!
Haha, I don't know about you, but I LOVE a reason to celebrate. 
I wore this outfit to school the other day.



 Shirt:  Anthropologie
Jeans:  Theory {On Sale!}
Shoes:  Blow Fish
Necklace:  Dinosaur Toes
Glasses:  Warby Parker


I've had this shirt for a long time, but I love it so much.  It's super soft and flowy, which I love.  Plus, the unique collar and sleeves make it dressier then just a regular cotton tee shirt.  The jeans are my all time favorite.  I got them in December on sale.  I actually just got the Dinosaur Toes necklace last week.  One of my resolutions was to buy more handmade, and this one is awesome.  I ordered it and got it 3 days later.  And Danielle is so sweet!  The rings are from the Quicksilver Jewelry shop near my town.

------

It's been a super long week.  4 swim meets, 10 races, 5 days.  I'm exhausted.  I plan to spend the night in bed watching the Grammy awards.  

Oh, and I forgot to announce the giveaway winner!  Gosh, I'm sorry.

The winner is....
Number 2! Jenni!
Congrats :)

email me at purplemonkey732 @ aol {dot} com

and if you want to enter another giveaway- check out the daybook for gorgeous shoes!


2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh. I love those rings. And those glasses. and those shoes! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i love it all. jealous that you got to watch the grammy's....couldn't find them on TV here in germany. but omg the giveaway! emailing you now. :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo