Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Videos

Kelly posted this video on her darling Favorite Things Tuesday post today.
Seriously, if you don't follow her already, you need to.  She somehow finds the most amazing things to share with the world.  And she's so nice.  Such a great combo!

Anyway, this is what I have now dubbed the World's Sweetest Couple.
I think you'll all agree with me.  

Lex & Loren - Engagement/Save the date! from Loren Brinton Films on Vimeo.


and they got married!

this video was found on the Free People blog.
It made me swoon.  Between the music, the ballet, and the little girl, it made me so happy.
I have a little place in my heart for ballerinas.  I use to be one.
It didn't work out.


"XOXO" directed by Anna Palma from SWELL on Vimeo.


how cute is this dad and daughter duo.  they sang home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
so precious!





stay tuned for another awesome giveaway coming tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo