Monday, January 10, 2011

Dace

Dace, an online clothing company, makes some of the most gorgeous and sweet clothes I know.
I just recently found the store, and am waiting for some of my favorites to go on sale {it's a bit expensive}.

Leslie Skirt
Ross SweaterHarold Scarf - SOLD OUT

I can't wait to see their spring collection- it's sure to be gorgeous!

The video on their site, however, is what has really caught my eye.
Unlike most advertising, it combines gorgeous scenery, soft music, and a simple glow that creates an allure.

DACE Fall 2010 from Dace on Vimeo.



isn't it amazing?

and here is a little quote i saw today that is truly inspiring and lovely


so shake the dust and take me with you when you do for none of this has ever been for me.
all that pushes and pulls, pushes and pulls for you.
so grab this world by its clothespins and shake it out again and again and jump on top and take it for a spin and when you hop off shake it again for this is yours.
-  anis mojgani, “shake the dust”

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo