Sunday, January 9, 2011

Style Story Sunday- Number 15; Striped Sweater

I'm realizing that my favorite winter style involves stretchy jeans or leggings and a big oversized sweater.  
It has nothing to do with wanting to hide extra weight gain (because I think I finally lost most of my holiday gain), and more to do with being comfortable and cozy when it is beyond freezing outside.
Last night, the family and I went out to one of our 2 favorite rotating dinner places.  
It's this amazing southwestern place.  I always get the spinach taco and southwestern coleslaw salad.  MMM so good!

Anyway, this outfit is one of my favorite all time comfy going out outfits.  


 Jackiet- JCrew (gift)
Sweater- LF stores
Long sleeve shirt- Free People
Cargo Pants- JCrew
Boots- Hunter Wellies
Bag- Urban Expressions
Earrings- Tiffany and Co. (gift)

I'm really into stripes lately, as seen by the last few posts.  These cargo pants are my number one favorite pants of all time.  I love how they're a jean-like version of the hunter green military pant.
So cute.
It was snowing out, so I opted for the wellies.  While they were expensive, they have come in handy so many times and were a worthy purchase.

Don't forget, I'm drawing a giveaway winner tonight!
Last chance to enter!  It's really easy and you could win a gorgeous necklace! 

 p.s thanks for all the sweet comments and tweets about last night's post.  it's hard posting personal stuff like that, but i'm so grateful for all the support I get when I do post personal things.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute!
    And I've been LIVING in my hunter boots :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo