Sunday, January 2, 2011

Style Story Sunday- Number 14; Gold Shoes

I'm really excited to bring Style Story Sunday back to the blog.
I've gotten a little lazy with it the past month, but I'm going to make more of an effort to continue posting style on sundays!

The next few Sundays will all showcase outfits from my trip to Florida.
I just thought I'd say that so you don't all think I'm walking around New Jersey in light cardigan sweaters when there's 3 feet of snow on the ground.
Because I'm not.


Sweater- JCrew
Striped Shirt- JCrew
Jeans- Seven for all Mankind
Belt- JCrew
Shoes- Toms
Bag- Urban Expressions
Ring- a small shop in Athens, Greece 

I've been really into stripes lately, and this t-shirt is one of my favorite pieces for a casual dinner.  It's also really cute with shorts for a lunch or shopping trip.  What's funny is, I got this shirt back in September.  My mom totally forgot I had it, and gave me a similarly striped shirt from JCrew for Christmas.  
My grandma gave me this purse for Christmas.  I love it!  It's big and roomy.  It's also vegan, which is kind of cool.  I've never heard of the brand before, but they have a lot of cute eco-friendly bags to choose from.
I love the ring I got when I was in Greece.  The only problem is, it was really cheaply made, so the top came off the ring part the second time I wore it!  Nothing a little super glue can't fix.  

I'm going back to school tomorrow, so the rest of the night will be spent doing some homework and cleaning my room.  I'm sad that break is over, but excited to get January done with.  I'm not going to lie, January isn't my favorite month, due to the fact all the holiday cheer is gone and it's cold and busy with midterms.  But I'm determined to make the best of it.  Only 5 more months until I graduate!  Now that college applications are done and I know where I'm going in the Fall, I can finally relax and enjoy my senior year.

This week I'll be posting a lot of recipes (raspberry cupcakes, twix bars, oh my!), doing my "24 in 12" for 2011 post, and introducing a giveaway!

  Have a great sunday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo