Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's The Little Things

After such a downer of a post last night, I fully realized just how much I have going on in my life to make me happy.

Here is what I'm loving right now:

Carissa's sweet announcement touched my heart

adopt rinah from VsTheBrain on Vimeo.



this adorable picture has me swooning

i do this all the time, but it's not as cute


 this shy cutie







godiva candles.... what could be better?

chocolate caramels in the shape of hearts

the cafe i went to recently that served iced tea in mason jars



have a good night ~ it's almost friday! xo

2 comments:

  1. haha! I currently have one of those Mason Jars to my right filled with water. They're the only glasses I have!

    I'm sorry you're down in the dumps--cheer up! You're in the trudges of a very hard year and I assure you things will get better!

    Also, how do you find these adorable video announcements? I am waaay jealous!

    Ack, look at all those exclamation marks, jeez.

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo