Monday, December 20, 2010

December Music Playlist #2


Florida has been absolutely lovely so far.
On Saturday, we all slept in.  It was pouring rain all day, so we went for ice cream and my grandma got us Christmas gifts, which I got to pick out and loved.  Yesterday was cloudy and windy, so we went to the mall to do last minute shopping.  I got my mom, dad, and sister their gifts and I'm so excited!  Today was still to chilly to go to the beach, but we tested out our new kayaks around the canal behind our house.  I love outdoor adventures like that.  I can't wait to give you all a tour of the house here.  It's incredible and I'm in love with how everything turned out.


Christmas is 6 days away!   I can't wait, and in honor of the week before Christmas, I'm changing the music playlist on the right to all holiday tunes!  Some you might remember from last year's playlist.  These are all of my favorites.  I love when current artists remake older classics :)

On Saturday we decorated our florida christmas tree.  I love how the smell of a real tree really brings a house to life.
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow         Michael Buble
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)        Mariah Carey
Someday at Christmas                         Jack Johnson
Last Christmas                           Jimmy Eat World
O Holy Night                            Sufjan Stevens
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas                   Coldplay
O Come O Come Emmanuel            The Civil Wars
Christmas Is Coming Soon          Blitzen Trapper
Happy Xmas (War is Over)            Sarah McLachlan
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day           Casting Crows
Baby, It's Cold Outside           Dean Martin


I'm off to dinner at our favorite Thai place down here.  Tonight I'll post part one of my holiday gift guide!  I'm super excited :) xo


1 comment:

  1. this is a GOOD list. honestly one of my favorite i've seen so far!! i love your taste in music!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo