Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Wish List

I can't believe Christmas is only a week away!  I still have a few people left to buy gifts for, so I better get a move on it!

Here are a few things I am really wishing for Christmas this year though:)
{if only I had all the money in the world, right?}

My grandma took me shopping today for my gifts, so I'll do a post on what I got after the holidays....
and this week I'll post a gift guide I have planned!

so exciting!


1.  Necklace via White Owl on etsy
2.  Toms' Baobab Tree Classics
3.  Free People weekender
4.  Necklace via Old Soul New Heart
5.  Audrey Hepburn Book
6.  Toms' Cordones
7.  Sparkly Heels via Free People
8.  Silk dress via Gypsy 05


p.s thank for all of the congratulations about the big news! xo

2 comments:

  1. A GIVEAWAY!!!
    http://www.jemappelles-christa.com/2010/12/giveaway-iced-collar-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your taste, and AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

    hurray!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo