Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Anthropologist

I get quite a few emails in one of my 5 email inboxes everyday.
They vary from the unnecessary (spam) to the important (school related) to the enjoyable (any one of my activities)

none makes me smile quite like my emails from The Anthropologist

The Anthropologist, created by my beloved Anthropologie, is an online base for inspiring people, places, and things.

It's full of inspiration and enjoyment in one single space.
There emails are quite lovely as well.

This month's feature is centered around Sweden.
Urnatur, to be exact.

These gorgeous photos remind me of what life should be:  simple, peaceful, and breathtaking.
UrnaturUrnatur

There are plenty of past features that I cherish as well, and I often find myself revisiting them when I'm in the need of something wonderful.

Some of my favorites include:

David Eustace's The Little Ballerina


and the photographs he took during his road trip with his daughter in In Search of Eustace

portraits
10 10

Derek Henderson's video The River

but really, I love all of the features that The Anthropologists offers.
If you haven't already heard of it, go check it out!
To sign up for the mailing list, click here

P.S Happy Christmas Month!
P.P.S Happy first day of Hanukkah to all my Jewish readers!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo