Sunday, November 21, 2010

Housekeeping

as you can see, there are quite the few changes on the blog!
i love how clean it looks right now, and I plan on working on it more to get it more simple.

i want to add a travel section to the tabs on the right hand.
right now I've done posts about Florida, Paris, Greece, and Turkey, but there are more places I've been too.
I'm going to start posting posts from my trips to Canada and Costa Rica for all of you!
Yay!

I'm also deleting the food blog.  I already added all the posts I did over there to the links section of the recipes tab here.  it just became too much to handle doing two blogs.  this is my real blog.

ok.  i love how productive i am when i'm sick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo