Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday: Let's Talk Hair

1.   My last haircut was       in August right before I went to Greece.  I didn't really do anything different.  I'm actually in need of one now.  I want to keep my length, just do something different to make my waves really stand out.  maybe more layers? i'm not sure.

2.  My most daring hair moment was       chopping off all my hair up to my ears when i was 12  . 

3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is       bangs.  LOVE them.... but i'm way too scared to try them out on me   .

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)   red head.  totally natural, though.  my aunt has gorgeous read hair i love. 


5.  My go-to hair do is       bed head.  seriously, every night after I shower I brush it out, part it off to the side, and go to bed.  i don't brush it in the morning when i wake up.  i just kind of "fluff it" and go!  .

6.  My biggest hair disaster was      was most daring hair moment.  yeah, i don't look too hot with super short hair .

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is        braided crown, braided bun, really anything braided  .

8.  My best hair day was       (is) anytime it rains.  it's so weird, but when i walk outside in the rain my hair gets perfectly wavy when it dries.  i can never recreate it at home.  same way with when i get of the ocean.  it's just so perfect.   .

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   my most daring hair moment AND my biggest hair disaster.  see above.   


10.  My hair is       crazy and messy and very bi-polar   .

speaking of hair, here are some gorgeous hair related posts that have been done in the blog world lately!  i want to try all of these
perfect party hair
{this is the color red i love}

the no-tie bun

braided crown
{seriously the best blog for hair help.  it's book marked for me for whenever i'm in a bind. brandi, who is a stylist, is the absolute sweetest hairstylist ever and i really wish i lived near her so she could always do my hair!}




messy buns and side braids

love it!  i'm determined to get more creative with my hair and this is the perfect way to jump start the creativity.

this weekend is full of things i love the most

tonight was spent eating greek food and candy apples
tomorrow i'll be volunteering at the special olympics, which i seriously can not wait for!
tomorrow night will be spent baking {i promise to update the other blog tomorrow.  really, promise}
and sunday i'm getting a much needed massage!  

xoxo



* play fill in the blank friday over at the little things we do
** don't forget to enter danielle's giveaway!  i'm sponsoring a custom graphite drawing :)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your new blog layout and these hair ideas! They all look so fun! I've been wanting to try some new hair things too. I'm so glad I checked your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new hair ideas! :)
    I think I need a haircut already and it's only been a little over a month! :)
    I have also been seriously thinking about doing something dye like to my hair!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo