Sunday, September 19, 2010

Style Story Sunday- Number 8; Plaid Tunic

i can't believe the weekend is already over.
i'm sad because i have such a super busy week coming up.
but, the bright side is, my best friend may be coming home from college next weekend!
so that's something to look forward too.

my parents are in florida this weekend, so i want out to dinner with my sister and grandma last night.
it was so good and i am absolutely in love with the outfit i wore.








tunic- jcrew
leggings- nordstrom
shoes- jcrew
purse- vintage coach

the tunic is super soft, and since i'm lusting over plaid this fall, it was the perfect investment to my wardrobe.
as you can see from last week, the mocs are something i'm obsessed with.
the purse was my moms back in the 80s and 90s.  while it might not be considered vintage, it's one of my favorite purses because in pictures from when i was little, you can see her with it.
so i love that i can now use it as well!

xoxo have a great sunday night.
i'm having greek food for dinner and i couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo