Sunday, September 12, 2010

Style Story Sunday- Number 7; Bright Scarf

I've missed style story sunday and I'm so happy to bring it back!
{it was on hold the last month because of the trip and everything}

i'm especially excited because fall is my favorite fashion month by far!






friday night, my family and i went out to dinner.  it was kind of chilly out, and i jumped at the chance to bundle up.  

coat- boutique in paris, Massimo Dutti
shirt- jcrew
scarf- jcrew
jeggings- urban outfitters
mocs- jcrew

yes, the mocs are the ones from the fall post that i did earlier today
i love them!
and they weren't too expensive which is great!

the scarf is one of my favorites too.
i love how bright and cheerful it is!

i'll be back in a few hours with super exciting news for all of you!
xoxo


2 comments:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo