Sunday, July 18, 2010

Style Story Sundays- Number Two; Colorful Stripes

i'm thinking of bringing the style story i introduced in the beginning of the week to sundays.
that way, every sunday I show off my style from the week before.

we'll see how it goes....

this week's style story sunday is from my trip to the city on wednesday.





dress- vintage, bleubird vintage
belt- unknown parisian boutique 
shoes- sam edelman 
bag- marc jacobs

i am in love with this dress.
when i saw it on bleubird vintage, one of my favorite places to look for vintage clothing, i knew i had to have it.
the colors are amazing and it looks great with this bow belt I got in Paris.  
the bag was a gift from my parents before I went to Paris.

i loved this outfit.
and everyone in new york said they loved the dress!
i felt like such a new yorker :)

so tell me- 
what's your favorite place to shop for vintage pieces? 

here are some dresses i'm lusting over this week:

Floral Summer Dress

vintage navy blue diamond print puffy sleeve dress medium large
Plumsock Tearoom 80s LS Ditsy Floral Printed Mini Dress S/M

i hope you all are having a great sunday!
let me know what you think of style story sundays!

coming up this week on the blog-
a baking post tomorrow
some major inspiration posts
and some birthday celebrations! (it's my birthday week!!)

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo