Sunday, July 25, 2010

Style Story Sunday- Number 3; Sunshine Skirt

this week's style story comes from my birthday dinner on friday night.
let me just tell you:

i love skirts.
all types of skirts.
i have way too many but they're my favorite to wear because they can be dressed up or down.






shirt- jcrew
skirt- jcrew (on sale!)
necklace- tiffany's 
bag- anthropologie
shoes- sam edelman 

this skirt is one of my favorites.
it's sunny and cheerful and fits like a charm.
love love love :)

have a good sunday night!  xoxo


1 comment:

  1. ooooh- luv that skirt too!
    (saw your blog through Experiment in Poverty) and thought i'd stop in for a peek. "....life isn't waiting for the storm to pass- it's about learning to dance in the rain"...is my motto for my blog too!:)))
    Thanks for sharing....
    dawn:)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo