Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pin it forward!

today i am happy to announce that i am part of the pin it forward blog series created by sfgirlbybay!

yesterday, shutterbean posted her pinboard, and today it's my turn!

pin it forward is a series in which 300 bloggers signed up for pininterest and are posting their boards based on

what home means to me!

pininterest is an awesome was to bookmark photos and things that inspire you
it's like twitter- you can "repin" and "like" different people's boards and follow those who inspire you!

so here we go!

a cheerful place to curl up



a creative place to fall asleep


a place to create something yummy


plenty of space for all my books



a little spot by the sea all for myself



take a look at my board here

and check out Lovely Cruise's post tomorrow!

i'll be back tonight with an awesome surprise!

1 comment:

  1. You and I have common thoughts on what home means! Beautiful images...

    Thank you so much for sharing. It was lovely to "meet" you, and I think your blog is wonderful!

    Dennice
    xo

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo