Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

yay it's friday!
that means it's fill in the blank friday!

1.  One fashion trend I really regret is     fur.  i use to have this fur scarf and also a fur jacket when i was 10.  i could never wear fur now.   .

2.  The one thing that always completes any outfit is     confidence and a smile.  i know that's really cliche, but i believe you can always look gorgeous wearing sweats and a tshirt if you have confidence and are smiling .

3.  I would describe my personal style as       bohemian and vintage and beachy and classic?  i don't really know, but i shop at jcrew, urban, anthro, and vintage stores a lot .

4.  My fashion muse is       Zooey Deschanel.  Hands down.    .

5.  If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be    Hmmmm.... Christian L high heeled pumps.  a gorgeous Miu Miu bag.  all i know is it would be shoes or a purse!   .

6.  I would love to raid the wardrobe of      Zooey Deschanel.  I've never not loved one of her outfits.  I also love Rachel Bilson's style.  and of course ms. Nicole Richie .

7.  Today I am wearing      sweats and a tshirt since it's almost time for bed.  but during the day i wore dark colored jeans, and red and white flowy shirt from anthro, and a white cardigan from jcrew    .

*google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo