Friday, May 7, 2010

Etsy Lovin': Musarra and Co.

I'm completely in love with the vintage bracelets at Musarra and Co.

In fact, it's my new favorite etsy shop for gorgeous bracelets that are unique and one of a kind.

My favorite jewelry has always been ones that you don't find everywhere.

Here are a few of my favs

Art deco rhinestone bow rhinestone brooch braceletGreenn and gold huge flower brooch bracelet ooak
Glittering flower an ooak braceletRoyalty a revamped rhinestone and black cuff bracelet
Bursting blue flowers an ooak bangle braceletCross my heart a one of a kind brooch bracelet

and now, through the end of May, Musarra and Co. is offering Purple Monkey readers 10% of their purchase!
Wow!

Just enter "May JackieK Blog 10% Offer" into the message to the seller at checkout!  

whose ready for some shopping therapy! :)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo