Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Funday

this weekend was one of those busy yet lazy weekends. 
yesterday I got home after a long day and really needed to do something to clear my head,
so i decided nothing would be better for that then a nice, long run.

Drafts | TumblrIf I can change, then anyone can change. I promise

i've always been a big runner.
and i've missed my longer runs lately.
so oh did i run and run.
i ended up running almost 9 miles.
which, isn't a lot for me {i'm use to running longer distances}
but it's a lot more then i have done lately.  so i was happy about that!

today i woke up nice and late
and had my best friend pick me up so we could go out for coffee.


then we did a little shopping at UO
Cooperative Flutter Mini Skirt

i got this cute skirt
and i'm completely in love :)

following our little shopping adventure, we headed over to what has to be our favorite place to eat when we need a girl afternoon


yum, yum, yum

it's such a great place to get fondue and we always have so much fun when we're there!!

the rest of the evening will be spent studying some chem
and finishing my next art painting!

here are some inspiring quotes that are getting me through the stressful times!

TumblrMy Heart is a Kaleidoscope

and too all of my darling readers:


hello new day

xoxo

source: we heart it




1 comment:

  1. Whew! Congrats on that long of a run, I'd be dead on my feet! Seriously!

    Hope you have a fantastic week! Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo