Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Cupcakes

happy hump day!
{although really, it feels like thursday}

last night, i made what might have been the most amazing cupcakes ever
Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Cupcakes with Vanilla Cinnamon Icing
Wow.

Yum doesn't even describe it.


the recipe is from martha.  

however, i didn't want to use the 7-minute frosting with egg whites, so i changed it up a bit.
i took the Magnolia Bakery Buttercream Frosting recipe.
i then add a few teaspoons of cinnamon and an extra half a teaspoon of vanilla to make it cinnamon icing.

so amazing!

these should be next on your list of things to bake!

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. they look wonderful Jackie!! yummm Magnolia has the best recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I haven't tried baking cupcakes yet and i'll make sure this is the first recipe i'll use on my first try. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I wish I was eating this right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those sound so good right now!!!

    P.S. I hope you got your cuff and that you like it!

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo