Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I'm blogging from home right now- it's another snow day!
In fact, I had one yesterday too.

this weekend's going to be pretty boring... not a lot to do since i'm snowed in, but that's okay.

here's this week's fill in the blank friday!


1.  When I'm nervous I   start to shake.  no joke, it's really bad.

2.  My favorite item in my closet is    my lace vest i got 60% off, my vintage blue tunic, and my zipper leggings because i wear leggings with everything! .

3.      watch a movie or take a bubble bath        is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is      my dad writing my sister and me little notes before school in the morning.  he would keep them downstairs and we would always wake up to them!  i saved some of them, they're adorable   .

5.  Something you may not know about me is     when i was little, i played every single sport.  ballet, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, baseball, ice skating, swimming, track, surfing.  plus, i took every single class possible.  computers, art, cooking, spanish, italian .  i finally settled on a few of them :)

6.  A true friend      tell you when your being stupid.  support you even when you're being stupid.  be there for your whenever you need them.  make you laugh.  laugh with you.  dry your tears.  cry with you.  a true friend will do they crazy things with you.  a true friend brings great memories   .

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     that i'm true and kind and compassionate.  and a good listener :)    .
play along at lauren's blog
ill be back later tonight!  

oh and having a snow day with me?
check out these two giveaways!

Janel's having an awesome one full of a ton of cool prizes!
and nicole is having another super cute giveaway on her blog!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping over from Lauren's, and wanted to see how you filled the blanks in! I like your true friend statement. That hit it right on the nose, I think. You are welcome to come and visit!

    auntof14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! i can't believe how many sports and activities you did growing up. your parents must've been running around like crazy getting you to everything :).

    thanks for playing along this week!

    hope you have a great weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo