Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

has it ever felt later for you then it actually is?
i was watching the last episode of Project Runway (more on that below) and totally thought it was close to 11
but it's only a little after 9 :)

speaking of Project Runway.... WHAT THE!
I usually love Heidi's taste in clothes... but that blue dress by Anthony for the cover of Marie Claire?
I mean, it was a pretty color, but something about it reminded me of a prom dress.
I liked Ben's dress so much better!
{Lifetime won't let me bring the pics here... but here's the link to check them out.  what do you think?}

-----

i made it to florida!  it's cloudy, rainy, and windy here, but it's better then the bitter cold and snow, right?
right.

since it's friday, here's fill in the blank friday for you!  i had so much fun last week, i figured i'd play again :)

I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includesspending time with my family and reminding myself of all the things i love in this world.  even if i am single, i have the best friends and family a girl could ask for.  but if i am allowed to wish.... please make it warm and sunny so i can go to the beach and get a little tan :)

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   cupcakes (i can't turn one down) and episode of Glee .

3. I am most proud of   the person i've become.  i still have a lot of learning and growing up to do, but thinking back to this time last year a lot has changed and i'm proud of that  .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   leggings and a long t-shirt or sweater or a fun dress with pretty tights.

5. People are interesting.  you'll never find one exactly like another.  they can be hurtful and they can be amazing.  they can make you laugh until you cry and they can make you cry and scream.  they're human and they make mistakes.

6. I would rather    go through grueling workouts and tiresome practices and be able to have dessert    than  not work out and not be able to enjoy food .

7. I love    the people in my life {and my dog} now  more than the people who were in my life two years ago... and trust me it's a whole new set of people.


wanna play along?  stop by lauren's blog and sign your name :)

-----

on a more difficult note....
i know i've talked about this before,
but if you could keep in your thoughts my family {especially my grandma} tonight, that would mean so much.
it was today {February 12th} of last year that my grandfather died.
i can't believe it's been a year.
he was the most amazing man i've known.
we've all grown stronger and come together in the last year so much for him.
but he's always in the back of our minds because we love him so much and will never forget him.
we're all celebrating life now in honor of him!
life each day to the fullest

and especially this Valentine's Day, tell someone in your life you love them.  :)

-------

i'll be back tomorrow with a Valentine's Day post :)
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. i like your answer to #6, although i wish i could forgo the workouts AND still eat dessert :).

    hope you have a lovely week!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo