Tuesday, January 26, 2010

what's in my bag?!

i believe you can tell a lot about a person from what's in their bag...
let's hope this is a good thing for me!

the bag...


right now i'm carrying this bag from anthropologie.  it's nice and big and i'm totally in love with it!

inside of it...



my life is in this purse!





1)  mini coin purse from anthropologie.
2)  house/work keys on coach key chain
3)  my favorite lip balm ever!  (Sugar by Fresh)
5)  headphones
4)  coach Poppy Sunglasses
5)  my iphone
6)  hair clips




7)  polka dot kate spade makeup bag (which holds eyeliner, earrings, coverup, and mascara)
8)  bottle of water
9)  two Starbucks free itunes cards
10)  Atonement (I'm reading it for my English Language course)




11) coach wallet
12)  ray ban sunglasses
13)  tons and tons of pens and pencils (i always loose them)
14)  a bag of blue diamond almonds (for on the go snacking)

fun stuff!


everyday there's more or less in there... but thats what i always have in my bad (as of late)

i'd love to see your what's in my bag?! posts!
if you do one, comment me with a link!

night loves!



3 comments:

  1. I love your bag, so cute! You look like you have a very organized purse, which is great! I might have to take a pic in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. several things:

    love the bag
    and the raybans
    how is atonement in book form?
    and you really like that lip balm? i'm looking for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sonja! if you do let me know... i'd love to check it out :)

    camilla: atonement's not bad. i never saw the movie (i heard it was a little different) but it's an interesting book. and i love the the lip balm! it's amazing and you can apply it once and it works for hours. another option i like is burt's bees. :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo