Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh Hey There

.... nice to see you all again!

sorry for being MIA/ posting short posts this past week.
now that things are finally settling down, and my routine is normal again, i'll be blogging like normal again
:)

the past weekend has been full of lots of sleep.
just what i needed!

in honor of all the sleeping i've been doing (which, let's be honest, i have gotten quite good at it!), i've been looking at gorgeous pants to sleep in!

I love love love pajama pants!  i own way too many but they're so comfy and cute!
here are some that i'm loving right now:

Blooming Heat Pants







Denim Blue Orchid Women's Eco Oatmeal Pant

sweet dreams :)



2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness i love all of those pants! i love pajama pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pajama pants, my fave are the heart ones! As a mommy to an almost 2 year old I spend lots of time in pj pants lol. Glad you got some rest after those midterms!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo