Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a Minute Everyone


i found this and wanted to play along!!
check out August Street to join in on the fun:)

------------------

listening to adrienne pierce, rachael yamagata, regina spektor

watching 500 days of summer
i absolutely love how it's "not another love story"
don't get me wrong, i love love stories, but this is refreshing
plus i love zooey deschanel

reading so so many blogs!

cooking nothing as of now... maybe i'll make cupcakes this weekend

keeping memories of my christmas in florida in my mind

trying to remember that it's okay to make mistakes.
sometimes we screw up.
sometimes we screw up A LOT.
but we'll always get through it.
things get better.

eating pasta for dinner.  and one too many hershey kisses.
oops ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hey there - lovely list of stuff! I've yet to see 500 Days of Summer but I can't wait....

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo