Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a Lucky Girl :)

Christmas was absolutely spectacular


christmas eve with the family





holiday toms shoes:)



even the dogs were sleepy!



last night in florida with grandma

i was a very lucky girl for christmas








my new slippers are so warm and comfy!


Chocolate Spritz Bag

everything made me so happy but i truly enjoyed spending time with my family in florida!
we got home today and i'm so grateful to be back in my warm comfy bed.  there's no place like home :)
even if it is 20 degrees out!!

by the way... i'm keeping my pink tree up for another week.  just saying!

i honestly can not believe it's the last week of 2009.   where did this year go?
i've been thinking a lot about it lately and this year brought the good and bad.
i'll do a big "Year In Review" post on Thursday... New Year's Eve:)

The rest of the night will be spent warm in bed with my new slippers watching 500 Days of Summer.
I already saw it but i loved it so much i want to watch it again!
Happy Night everyone!
xoxo

p.s. a big hello and welcome to all my new followers:)


1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo