Monday, December 21, 2009

Florida Vacation: Day 2

countdown to Christmas:  5 days!


it's beginning to look a lot like christmas....


even the store mannequins are dressed up

yesterday we went to the mall to do some last minute holiday shopping.  i'm not a fan of malls, but it's too chilly right now to go to the beach and i needed to get my sunglasses tightened so to the mall i went!


in loving memory


this picture above holds a huge place in my heart.  i was walking out of a department store with my grandma and sister and saw a donation table for the hospice organization.  well, hospice took care of my grandpa before he passed in february, so my grandma decided to make a donation.  the two ornaments with "pop" (what me and all my cousins called him) are what we put on the tree in loving memory of him.  it was truly a great way to remember him during the season.




after the mall, my uncle agreed to get a Christmas tree for his house.  we went over to the Christmas tree lot and spent the next couple of hours listening to christmas music while stringing lights and decorating.



the finished product



whoa.... can't i help?


i'll be back later tonight!

1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo