Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Night In

Yay yay yay!  Finally.  I'm super excited about all the artsy stuff i've done over the past couple of weeks and I have finally gotten around to posting pictures of them like i promised:







set of four trees. one of my favorites!



collages...  turtle (above) and ice cream


set of four flowers





collage painting!  

panda!  how cute?  i love this one.  it was my first big painting and i loved every minute of it!  it took me the longest... but i love the colors so so so much and was actually a little sad when it was over. 

but i have a new lovely art piece i'm working on!  its a sketch with colored pencils i'm going to frame.  i'll post a pic when i'm done.

this weekend has been amazing so far.  last night was my best friends birthday party.  dinner, dancing, friends.... so much fun!  tonight i'm staying in... drawing and  watching movies (right now is "Where the Heart is" with Natalie Portman... maybe an Audrey Hepburn flick later?  I love her!).  Tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday in the city with friends.  More on that, things i love, and an update on my favorite music to come on Monday!  

gotta go back to the movie.... have an awesome saturday night/ sunday. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your artwork! Do you sell it or is it just for your own enjoyment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't sell it right now... just fun stuff! : ) thanks though!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo