Sunday, July 26, 2009

birthday weekend!

ok, so I know I promised to post pics of new artwork a long time ago, and I'm so so very sorry.  It's been crazy hectic around here lately, but i'll try to post them later for you : )

anyway.... this weekend has been super amazing.  friday was my birthday!! it was amazing and awesome because i have super cool family and friends who helped to make it that way.  but, of course, the celebration is continuing all through the week... so it's not over yet!  and i must thank my little sister who made me my FAVORITE birthday cake last night from scratch.  vanilla cake with chocolate heath bar icing.  AND she left me extra icing.... because she knows how i love to eat icing  : )

ahhh... another year older.  but i already know that this year is going to be a great one!

i'm off now (yes it is pretty early this morning, right?) to starbucks for a meeting and then back home for a day out by the pool (and some art of course).  have an amazing sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo