Sunday, February 5, 2012

Giants Won the Superbowl

.... And beating the Patriots was SO much better the second time around.

Eli Manning completed 30 of 40 passes for 296 yards and a touchdown in Super Bowl XLVI win.

I've always been a huge New York Giants fan, and tonight my guy Eli won for the second time against Tom Brady.  I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire fourth quarter, but it was totally worth it.
They truly played an amazing game and an amazing season.

I'm so proud to be a Giants fan!
The New York Giants celebrate their 21-17 victory over the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday in Indianapolis.

Now, I'm super sad that football season is over, but so ready to see what my team has in store for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo