Sunday, January 15, 2012

This Week I....


.... treated myself to oatmeal, fresh strawberries, and fresh brewed coffee for a healthy breakfast.
..... didn't get out of my PJ's until well after noon for quite a few days
..... splurged on some new Lululemon (a scuba hoodie, infinity scarf, and headband) during a mini shopping trip with my friend
..... bought all new makeup that I feel gorgeous in
.... snuck frozen yogurt into the movie theater when I saw The Descendants (which was super sad and super awesome)
..... went out to lunch with my parents and grandparents, who are visiting from South Dakota
.... watched way too many episodes of Raising Hope 
.... got new glasses so that I can see in style


Sometimes the little treats during the week are a reminder of how much you love yourself.  


1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. Sometimes it's the littlest things that can make me so happy!

    http://www.peppermintsandpixiedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo