Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{From the Past} Memories

{This week, while I move to another state and prepare to start college, I'm posting some of my favorite posts that I've written since I started my blog.  I hope you enjoy revisiting these with me.  I'll be back on Monday, 8.29.11! xo}

*This was originally posted on Sunday, 9.8.10*

this afternoon my grandma and i were looking through photos in my living room.
my focus for ap art has to do with photographs 
(i plan on either capturing the emotion of love or happiness- i haven't decided yet)
anyway, my parents have always been huge on taking pictures and capturing moments, which i am so grateful for

*I took pictures of all the pictures with my iphone, which is somehow still holding onto life after the shattering fall.  some of the photos have a glare, so i apologize*

great fashion sense, right?  i have a pair of mustard tights today




i look so serious



my grandparents, who were married over 40 years, at my parents wedding 21 years ago


17 years ago






classic jackie






is it bad to say i really want that outfit?




my first boyfriend... don't i look happy?


my gorgeous mom


my first running race with my dad!




love this picture of me


the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo