Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MC Yogi

Ruth posted this link on her blog today, and I became instantly obsessed.

MC Yogi is yoga inspired hip hop music.
As you know, yoga is one of my passions, and I believe that much like yoga, music can be a spiritual and meditative tool to our happiness.

The music the MC Yogi has created is perfect.  It's a mixture of traditional yoga chants, with hip hop beats that make it modern and energetic.







enjoy!  i have another awesome giveaway coming up tomorrow :)
and since i completed two of my four midterms today, and have no midterms tomorrow, i'm taking the night off! xo

3 comments:

  1. i love mc yogi!
    i'm constantly listening to kirtans when i'm just hanging around my apartment, i caught myself randomly singing one when i was out with a friend... weird looks followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of this yoga! very interesting...

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo