Sunday, November 14, 2010

Style Story Sunday- Number 13; Zebra Print

This past Wednesday, my art class took a trip to the museum of modern art.
the MOMA is one of my all time favorite museums.
i could spend hours wandering around just looking at all the beautiful artwork.
and that's just what i did.

here is what i wore:


{with my friend michelle}

dress: vintage
belt:  free people
leggings:  ella moss
boots: lucky brand
glasses: warby parker

i got this dress a few weeks ago at a vintage shop, and I have been dying to wear it ever since.
i love it!  the zebra print is gorgeous up close, and paired with this belt it's the perfect outfit for a day at the museum.

{i'll be posting a post about some of my favorite museum artwork later this week}

xoxo<3


2 comments:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo