Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday {eh Saturday}

day behind, yes i know.
yesterday i worked all day, then we had a lifeguard tournament.
hopefully i'll have some pics soon, but it was so much fun!
followed by an awesome guard party, of course.

here's fill in the blank friday! 
and by friday I of course mean Saturday

1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is      dance around my room listening to music.  i'm not kidding.  it's fun you should try it    .

2.  When I can't sleep I      toss and turn.    .

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is      pee and check my phone .

4.  When I'm tired I       get kinda mean.  and hungry.  weird combo .

5.  My dream bedroom would be     happy.  yellows and light blues and whites with a huge comfy bed and bay window with a window seat.  i'd want a little porch and a comfy white chair with a huge book shelf and spot for my record player.  and very nice hard wood floors.  oh and one of those shoots where i could send my dirty clothes down to the laundry room.  so much fun.


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be       in hawaii.  on a beach.  with a virgin pina colada in one hand and a gentle breeze swaying the palm trees.  a hot pool boy wouldn't hurt either :)  .

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was      a few weeks ago.  i haven't had much sleep lately and i slept like 14 hours that night.  i felt so good    .

8.  I sleep on my     right side facing my wall.  all the time.  .

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear        running shorts and an old t-shirt.  i've tried buying cute clothes and it just never works out.  .

10.  My bedtime is usually     on days when i have early morning practice, between 9:30 and 11.  on days when i have off, between 11 and 1.       .


*play along at lauren's blog here

1 comment:

  1. I'm always late on this too!

    I also have the problem with buying cute pjs, they just never feel right, and i always go back to my ratty old t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo