Friday, April 2, 2010

Want a Parisian Postcard from Me?!



as most of you know, i'm heading off to Paris on monday.
one of my blog/ twitter friends asked for a postcard.... such a great idea!
so i'm opening it up to everyone
who wants a postcard from me from Paris?

i'll be on the lookout the whole 9 days i'm there for some awesome vintage-looking Parisian postcards for all of you!
if you want one, send me an email at
purplemonkey732 {at} aol {dot} com
with your name and address!!  

or you don't have to send me an email yet if you don't want to.
i'll be sending them all out when i get back, so if you want to just leave a comment letting me know you're interested, i can get your contact info later!

either way works!
of course, each one will be personalized with a note {or letter.... i have a lot to say} from me :)


xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Paris is breathtaking... have a wonderful trip. Safe travels to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love one! :) sooo pretty!!
    Have an amazing trip! Von voyage!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii gilr! I just wanted to tell you have an amazing trip to paris. I wish i was going too! i am totally head over heels in love with paris.

    enjoy every second of it.
    sip a cafe creme on a sidewalk for me one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the comment! actually, i used to help people design their blogs back in the day, but it just got too hectic and i wasn't having fun anymore! so i stopped and just do it for me and a couple of friends now. thank you so much for the compliment, you're such a sweetheart! <3 i have been dreaming of going to paris since i was little, have an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great sweet idea! :) i'm soooo excited for you!!! i'm emailing you- I'D LOVE ONE! xo

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo