Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

FRIDAY!  FRIDAY!  FRIDAY!

i am so happy.
it's been a long week.  and even though i have two review sessions tomorrow, i'm excited for the weekend because i get to go eat fondue tomorrow!  yay :)

since it's friday, let's play a round of fill in the blank friday!
[i've missed playing this every week!]

1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is    "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake.  Hey, i'm a 90s baby.  I grew up with Britney, Christina, Justin, N'SYNC, AND the Backstreet Boys.   And I'm not afraid to admit I saw both Britney and the Spice Girls on their comeback tours last year.  Comebacks only happen ONCE.  gotta relive the childhood, people!

2.  My first concert ever was     Michelle Branch and Sheryl Crow.  I was ten and went with my entire family.  I was so excited and I remember it was SO good.  

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:      Madonna, Kate Nash, She and Him, Passion Pit, Ingrid Michaelson, Weezer, The Kooks, Cage the Elephant, and Eric Hutchinson.  

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is    I've never been one to like music when kissing.  BUT I've always imagined that perfect kiss happening with "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer.  If my life was a movie, of course  .

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was     I've been to some really awesome concerts.  I loved Gwen Stefani when i was 14.  John Mayer was awesome when I turned 15.  And last year I had so much fun at both The Fray/ Jack's Mannequin Concerts and the No Doubt/ Paramore concerts.  I can't pick a favorite!    .

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was        at the Paramore/ No Doubt concert last summer.  My friend and I got lawn seats at our local concert venue because we thought it would feel more "summery" . There were some rain showers in the forecast, but nothing major so we just got dropped off.  Before we knew it, heavy clouds were coming in.  It started lightening, thundering, pouring rain, AND hailing.  They wouldn't let us into the the venue, and with no ride home we were stuck with 100 other people in the middle of a field in the storm.  Not the safest place.  Luckily, they soon let us into the venue.  We were soaked, cold, and exhausted, but we stayed for the concert and it was totally worth it.  Apparently it was Jersey's biggest rain/thunder storm in a few years and a ton of homes were damaged/ left without power.  Oops!  I'm going to the Jack Johnson concert in July at the same place.  And yes, we didn't get lawn seats   .



7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is      She and Him "Over it, Over Again".  and Glee's "Like a Prayer".  Great for dance parties!!    . 

play along at Lauren's blog!
and if you do, leave a link here in the comments section so i can read!

tonight's the last chance to enter the giveaway!!!
spread the word!
i'll pick a winner tomorrow :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo