Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feet Around the World

In case you haven't noticed, one of my favorite blogs to read is Nicole's My Teacups in Peony blog.
i absolutely love her new weekly idea, feet pictures.

in fact, going through the my photos, i found wayyy too many pictures of my feet
apparently, i like taking pictures of them
didn't know that.
see, i learned something new!

so here it is:  feet around the world, week 2.
{i missed week one.  so i'm posting extra feet pictures.  :)}

{i took these pictures on sunday while at anthropologie shopping for oxfords.  i couldn't decide, so i did what was only logical.  i sent pic messages to two of my friends.  **red won.  i love them :)**}














head over to Nicole's blog to play along :)
and let me know if you do!  i'd love to check them out!!

p.s tomorrow's a big day :)  March Music Playlist is coming!!  

2 comments:

  1. i ahve a lot of feet pics too! i alwasy take photos where ever i am!
    funny!
    love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown one in the snow!
    I love vintage things and I think it is just like and old shoes and soooo it is vintage lol..
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo