Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of

My Owl Barn

 FuckYeah Zizi!


Tumblr

LONDON [part_one] - Tears of stardust - mkeys - en blogg fr

you and me could write a bad romance

la princesse n
this is so true with me

Hedda

my blog friend Claire over at Culinary Goddess made these awesome cupcakes.

i'm going to try them this weekend.


sorry for the lack of good postings the week.
my brains just about had it from all this memorizing, writing, and cramming.

i'll be back this weekend though don't you worry!
have a great wednesday night...
i'm off to finish studying for my english language midterm.

all photos weheartit


4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm glad you like it! :) yours is adorable as well!

    I'm kind of in love with the pink cupcake with the little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mickey mouse one is too cute! Good luck on your midterm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm make them!! if you do, let me know how you like them!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo