Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh it's magic!

Yes, I put my Christmas Tree up before Thanksgiving....

i couldn't wait... it's pink : )

and i'm not ashamed to admit i've already watched miracle on 34th street, santa clause, and elf.
three times.

and i've already emailed my letter to santa.



maybe i love the holidays.
who wouldn't?  it's the most magical time of the year.
A Cozy Christmas by ~mchasesteely on deviantARTThe Princess Blog : quitefabulous:occlumency:likeneelyohara: I know...

i was so excited and full of holiday spirit last night that i made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies at 10 pm.
i got the recipe over at My Baking Addiction.  And O-M-G.  They are the most amazing cookies ever made.








they're light and cakey, so they almost taste like a muffin.  oh, it's heaven.

have an amazing saturday! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the cookies look so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are absolutely unbelievable! light and fluffy like a muffin : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made pumpkin cookies for Thanksgiving too. :) they are so yummy.. one of my friends, calls them pumpkin muffin tops.. Yum!

    Love & Aloha!

    www.elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they taste exactly like muffin tops!
    i ate one for breakfast yesterday (shh... dont tell!)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo