Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Halloween

hi lovelies!

so even though my halloween night wasn't as planned.... my halloween day was great!



i had the perfect costume!  80's workout girl






my porch was all decorated for halloween!

and my day was filled with:



pumpkin carving (with glitter, of course!)



roasting pumpkin seeds with cinnamon and brown sugar



and soaking in my pretty backyard!

it was so nice!  and now i can't believe it's already november!  my favorite season has officially arrived and i can't wait to start all my holiday crafting : )

i'll do another post later to make up for being absent all week!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The pumpking looks so pretty! Love the huge spider! My brother keeps tarantulas as pets so I have a love for spiders :) And the 80's workout girl costume is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo