Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

i am thankful for....

my family

most gorgeous beach ever in hawaii this summer


for always being there to support me.  no matter what happens.
for staying in the hospital with me for 3 days and never leaving once.
for being the most amazing group of people ever and being incredibly easy to talk to.
i love them.

my friends.
for being there for me through the tough times.
for listening to me and supporting me no matter how many times i bring up a subject and no matter what happens.


me and my friend annie in phili in september 

me and my friend michelle at the phili zoo in september

my best friend nora and i at her birthday dinner in september.

my friend carly and i in baltimore in june.  





me and my friend kait, who i've known since i was two.  

me, carly, and our friend julie in new york's central park in august.

me and my friend stephanie at the jack's mannequin/fray concert in june.


 my dog
who is always there to cuddle and talk to when i'm upset.  


 for  pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, and cornbread.
since i don't eat turkey or stuffing, you make thanksgiving dinner yummy.

for my blog readers
for putting up with my random posts, pictures, and for your sweet comments.

for life, love, peace, and health
a roof over my head, a good education, an amazing support system

for happiness


i am also thankful for: my blonde hair, hazelnut gelato, cupcakes, not having to eat tofurkey again this year, swimming/running/yoga, comfy sweatpants, sweater dresses that are forgiving for big thanksgiving dinenrs, cameras to document memories, pretty fall days, and smiles.


sometimes we forget to be thankful.  but there are so many things we are fortunate to have.  not just the big things the small things too.

happy thanksgiving.  
much love,
jackie

1 comment:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! It's always so great to remind ourselves of what we could be grateful for! Love the crafts you did for thanksgiving! enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo